2) Adventures in Statistics I: How regulators and journals came to accept and perhaps even embrace adaptive Bayesian clinical trials
This lecture was presented on October 26, 2021.
The Adventures in Statistics I was organized by Dr. J. Jack Lee and Dr. Yu Shen from the Department of Biostatistics.
- Biostatistics Software by Quantitative Research Computing at MD Anderson (Desktop/Cloud)
- Berry DA. Emerging innovations in clinical trial design. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2016;99(1):82-91.
- Berry DA. The Brave New World of clinical cancer research: Adaptive biomarker-driven trials integrating clinical practice with clinical research. Mol Oncol. 2015;9(5):951-959.
- Berry DA. Bayesian clinical trials. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2006;5(1):27-36.
- Berry SM, Carlin BP, Lee JJ, and Mueller P. Bayesian Adaptive Methods for Clinical Trials. CRC Press: Boca Raton, FL, 2010.
- Biswas S, Liu DD, Lee JJ, Berry DA. Bayesian clinical trials at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Clin Trials. 2009;6(3):205-16.
- Tidwell RSS, Peng SA, Chen M, Liu DD, Yuan Y, Lee JJ. Bayesian clinical trials at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center: An update. Clin Trials. 2019;16(6):645-656.
Bayesian; Clinical Trials; Research Design
Berry, Donald A. PhD, "2) Adventures in Statistics I: How regulators and journals came to accept and perhaps even embrace adaptive Bayesian clinical trials" (2021). Adventures in Statistics Lecture Series II. 2.