Ethan Dmitrovsky, MD, Oral History Interview, March 3, 2015
Download Full Interview Transcript (519 KB)
Major Topics Covered:
- Personal and educational background; overseas experience and inspiration
- Research: cell differentiation; retinoids in leukemic differentiation; lung cancer studies
- The Role of the Provost; personal goals; institutional mandate; detailed of plans
- MD Anderson’s ten-year strategic plan
- Research in an environment of changing economics and health care delivery
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Dmitrovsky, Ethan MD and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Ethan Dmitrovsky, MD, Oral History Interview, March 3, 2015" (2015). Interview Sessions. 102.
Conditions Governing Access