Download Full Text (224 KB)
- Reusing your own previously published material: When is it okay?
- Think. Check. Submit: Selecting a trusted journal for your manuscript
- NIH revises its grant appendix policy and font recommendations
- Minimizing text on scientific posters
- Winter and spring schedule for the Research Medical Library webinar program
- Unusual terms used in scientific writing and publishing: Predatory journals, misleading metrics, and other publishing hazards
Medical Education | Oncology | Technical and Professional Writing
Research Medical Library, "The Write Stuff - Winter 2017 (Vol. 14, No. 1)" (2017). Write Stuff 2017. 3.