James D. Cox, MD, Oral History Interview, April 23, 2013
Download Full Interview Transcript (513 KB)
Major Topics Covered:
- Radiation oncology at MD Anderson; the Division of Radiation Oncology
- Research: cancers, body areas, design of clinical trials; effectiveness of proton therapy
- The Proton Therapy Center: history of
- Regional care centers; sister institutions
- MD Anderson presidents and views on growth
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Cox, James D. MD and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "James D. Cox, MD, Oral History Interview, April 23, 2013" (2013). Interview Sessions. 126.
Conditions Governing Access