Michael J. Fisch, MD, Oral History Interview, February 13, 2015
Download Full Interview Transcript (1.3 MB)
General Topics Covered:
- History of and observations about the evolving field of General Medical Oncology
- Relationships between general medical oncology, supportive care, and palliative care
- Integrating these practices into MD Anderson treatment programs
- Research into patient experience and symptom management
- Anecdotes about work with patients at MD Anderson and VIP patients overseas
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Fisch, Michael MD, MPH and Rosolowksi, Tacey A. PhD, "Michael J. Fisch, MD, Oral History Interview, February 13, 2015" (2015). Interview Sessions. 132.
Conditions Governing Access