Margaret L. Kripke, Ph.D., Oral History Interview, March 28, 2012
Major Topics Covered:
- Personal and educational background
- Research: photo-immunology and skin cancer; creating a new field of study; establishing new laboratory at MD Anderson
- Physician-scientists at MD Anderson
- Career shift into administration; leadership
- Building research at MD Anderson; supporting faculty
The Making Cancer History® Voices Oral History Collection, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Kripke, Margaret L. PhD and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Margaret L. Kripke, Ph.D., Oral History Interview, March 28, 2012" (2012). Interview Sessions. 15.
Conditions Governing Access