Norman Leeds, MD, Oral History Interview, May 30, 2017
Download Full Interview Transcript (586 KB)
Major Topics Covered:
- Personal background and education; two-career marriage
- Professional trajectory prior to MD Anderson
- Participation in and perspectives on the formative years of neuroradiology
- Research contributions to neuro-radiology Change at MD Anderson
- Views on assuming leadership roles
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Leeds, Norman MD and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Norman Leeds, MD, Oral History Interview, May 30, 2017" (2017). Interview Sessions. 155.
Conditions Governing Access