Margaret L. Kripke, Ph.D., Oral History Interview, March 29, 2012
Download Full Interview Transcript (314 KB)
Major Topics Covered:
- Physician-scientists at MD Anderson
- Career shift into administration; leadership
- Building research at MD Anderson; supporting faculty
- Women faculty; Women Faculty Organization; Women Faculty Programs; women and leadership
- The President’s Cancer Panel
The Historical Resources Center, The Research Medical Library, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Kripke, Margaret L. Ph.D. and Rosolowski, Tacey A. Ph.D., "Margaret L. Kripke, Ph.D., Oral History Interview, March 29, 2012" (2012). Interview Sessions. 16.