Margaret L. Kripke, Ph.D., Oral History Interview, March 29, 2012
Download Full Interview Transcript (314 KB)
Major Topics Covered:
- Physician-scientists at MD Anderson
- Career shift into administration; leadership
- Building research at MD Anderson; supporting faculty
- Women faculty; Women Faculty Organization; Women Faculty Programs; women and leadership
- The President’s Cancer Panel
The Historical Resources Center, The Research Medical Library, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Kripke, Margaret L. Ph.D. and Rosolowski, Tacey A. Ph.D., "Margaret L. Kripke, Ph.D., Oral History Interview, March 29, 2012" (2012). Interview Sessions. 16.