Raymond Alexanian, MD, Oral History Interview, May 15, 2014
Major Topics Covered:
- Personal and educational background;
- Evolution of research on erythropoietin;
- Evolution of research and contributions to treatment of myeloma;
- History of medical education;
- History of myeloma treatment;
- Committees at MD Anderson: Research Committee, Surveillance Committee, Transfusion Task Force, Faculty Classification Committee;
- The research and cultural environment of MD Anderson under Dr. R. Lee Clark
The Making Cancer History® Voices Oral History Collection, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Alexanian, Raymond MD and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Raymond Alexanian, MD, Oral History Interview, May 15, 2014" (2014). Interview Sessions. 17.
Conditions Governing Access