William Plunkett, PhD, Oral History Interview, March 25, 2013
Download Navigation Materials and Full Interview Transcript (972 KB)
Major Topics Covered
- Personal and educational background
- View of history of biomedical sciences; evolution of team science
- Research: nucleoside analogues; gemcitabine, fludarabine; mechanisms of cell death, DNA repair
- Research collaborations: with Pharma; importance of collegiality; inter-disciplinary discussions
- The CLL Moon Shot Program
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Plunkett, William PhD and Rosolowksi, Tacey A. PhD, "William Plunkett, PhD, Oral History Interview, March 25, 2013" (2013). Interview Sessions. 186.
Conditions Governing Access