Margaret Spitz, MD, Oral History Interview, October 13, 2016
Download Navigation Materials and Full Interview Transcript (648 KB)
Major Topics Covered:
- Personal background, education, emigration from South Africa
- History of the Division of Cancer Prevention
- History of the Department of Epidemiology
- History of the field of Epidemiology
- Epidemiology research: predictive models, lung cancer
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Spitz, Margaret R. MD and Rosolowksi, Tacey A. PhD, "Margaret Spitz, MD, Oral History Interview, October 13, 2016" (2016). Interview Sessions. 189.
Conditions Governing Access