Amy Carpenter Hay, BA, MS, Oral History Interview, June 02, 2015
Download Navigation Materials & Full Interview Transcript (563 KB)
Major Topics Covered:
- Business partnerships in the United States and abroad
- Financial challenges to MD Anderson and healthcare
- Visualizing business opportunity in healthcare
- Technology and business opportunity
- Women and leadership
- Shifts in MD Anderson research and culture to innovation and technology
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Hay, Amy Carpenter BA, MS and Rosolowksi, Tacey A. PhD, "Amy Carpenter Hay, BA, MS, Oral History Interview, June 02, 2015" (2015). Interview Sessions. 200.
Conditions Governing Access