William Daigneau, Oral History Interview, October 4, 2013
Major Topics Covered:
- Issues in healthcare facilities management
- The “MD Anderson way of building”; evolution of; legal issues involved; team building required
- MD Anderson’s Master Plan: evolution of; the connection between physical plant, research, and patient care: managing growth
- Facilities Management: evolution of; client-centered approach; challenges faced; a theory of facilities management
- South Campus [Research Park]
- Zayed Institute for Personalized Care
- Alkek Hospital Addition
- Houston Main Building implosion
The Historical Resources Center, The Research Medical Library, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Daigneau, William and Rosolowski, Tacey A. Ph.D., "William Daigneau, Oral History Interview, October 4, 2013" (2013). Interview Sessions. 22.