Emil J Freireich, MD, Oral History Interview, July 23, 2001
Download Navigation Materials and Full Transcript (642 KB)
Major topics covered:
- Personal and educational background;
- Research: the continuous flow-blood separator; innovations in chemotherapy and combination therapy ;
- Collaborations with Dr. Emil Frei, III;
- The Department of Developmental Therapeutics;
- Building the culture of clinical research; training clinical researchers and physician-scientists ;
- History of cancer medicine, clinical research, translational research and education
The Making Cancer History® Voices Oral History Collection, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Freireich, Emil J. M.D. and Brunet, Leslie W., "Emil J Freireich, MD, Oral History Interview, July 23, 2001" (2001). Interview Sessions. 23.