Emil Freireich, MD, Oral History Interview, August 06, 2001
Major Topics Covered:
- The Department of Developmental Therapeutics;
- Building the culture of clinical research; training clinical researchers and physician-scientists ;
- MD Anderson presidents and the history and expansion of MD Anderson ;
- Institutional politics as they influenced: Developmental Therapeutics, individual investigators, the standing of clinical research, the education of physician scientists;
- The ethics of clinical research
The Making Cancer History® Voices Oral History Collection, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Freireich, Emil J. M.D. and Brunet, Lesley W., "Emil Freireich, MD, Oral History Interview, August 06, 2001" (2001). Interview Sessions. 25.