Emil J Freireich, M.D., Oral History Interview Session 01, October 5, 2011
- Personal and educational background
- Research: the continuous flow-blood separator; innovations in chemotherapy
- Collaboration with Dr. Emil Frei, III
- Building the research culture and training researchers at MD Anderson
- History of cancer medicine, clinical research, translational research and education
- MD Anderson presidents and the history and expansion of MD Anderson
The Historical Resources Center, The Research Medical Library, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 International License.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Freireich, Emil J. M.D. and Rosolowski, Tacey A. Ph.D., "Emil J Freireich, M.D., Oral History Interview Session 01, October 5, 2011" (2011). Interview Sessions. 4.