Jordan Gutterman, MD, Oral History Interview, April 12, 2012
Major Topics Covered:
- Personal and educational background
- Mary Lasker: a personal friend and professional/financial supporter
- Research: Interferon; success with patients; largest clinical trial; hairy-cell leukemia; tests on other cancers
- Research: Avicins and nutrition
- Economics of clinical trials, drug testing; financial support for research
- The Department of Developmental Therapeutics
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Gutterman, Jordan U. MD and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Jordan Gutterman, MD, Oral History Interview, April 12, 2012" (2012). Interview Sessions. 40.
Conditions Governing Access