Janis Apted Yadiny Oral History Interview, April 4, 2016
Major topics covered:
- History of leadership development at MD Anderson
- The Department of Faculty and Academic Development: approaches to leadership development
- The human and spiritual dimension of leadership and leadership training
- Examples of leadership challenges and providing leadership support
- Personal view of leadership
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Yadiny, Janis A. and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Janis Apted Yadiny Oral History Interview, April 4, 2016" (2016). Interview Sessions. 46.
Conditions Governing Access