Alfred G. Knudson, Jr., MD, PhD, Interview, March 5, 2013
- Educational background and military experience
- Development of interest in pediatric cancer
- The two-hit model: discovery and implications
- Mentoring and advice for young scientists
- The Graduate School of Biomedical Science: history, effects
- Personal characteristics
- Perspectives on the fields of cancer biology and neuroscience
The Historical Resources Center, The Research Medical Library, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Knudson, Alfred G. Jr., MD, PhD and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Alfred G. Knudson, Jr., MD, PhD, Interview, March 5, 2013" (2013). Interview Sessions. 54.