Edmund A. Gehan, PhD, Oral History Interview, March 28, 2003
Major Topics Covered:
- Educational background and path to becoming a biostatistician
- Early career at the National Institute of Health
- Fellowship at Birkberck in London with Sir David R. Cox
- Early collaborations with Drs. Frei and Freireich at the NIH
- Administrative dynamics at MD Anderson
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Gehan, Edmund A. PhD; Brunet, Lesley W.; and Olson, James S. PhD, "Edmund A. Gehan, PhD, Oral History Interview, March 28, 2003" (2003). Interview Sessions. 55.
Conditions Governing Access