Walter Franklin Baile, MD, Oral History Interview, August 23, 2016
Major Topics Covered:
- Personal background; educational experience; professional path
- History of psychiatry; the value of psychiatry to medicine
- Overview of communications in medicine; communications issues for oncology patients
- Sociodrama and psychodrama as teaching techniques in medical communications
- Psychiatry at MD Anderson
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Baile, Walter F. MD and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Walter Franklin Baile, MD, Oral History Interview, August 23, 2016" (2016). Interview Sessions. 67.
Conditions Governing Access