Frederick F. Becker MD, Oral History Interview, December 13, 2011
Major Topics Covered:
- Personal and educational background
- The evolution of pathology; the pathologist’s eye’
- Research: TX-262 (pancreatic cancer), dielectrophoresis
- Building MD Anderson’s Department of Pathology
- Building MD Anderson’s research culture: multi-disciplinary research, excellence, fundraising
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Becker, Frederick F. MD and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Frederick F. Becker MD, Oral History Interview, December 13, 2011" (2011). Interview Sessions. 70.
Conditions Governing Access