Robert C. Bast, Jr. MD, Oral History Interview, December 18, 2014
Major Topics Covered:
- Translational Research: thought processes and working strategies
- Strengthening MD Anderson’s research programs, especially translational research
- The Office of Translational Research and its impact on science at MD Anderson.
- The Moon Shots Program
- Training requirements for physician-scientists
- Challenges of financing multi-disciplinary research
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Bast, Robert C. Jr., MD and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Robert C. Bast, Jr. MD, Oral History Interview, December 18, 2014" (2014). Interview Sessions. 74.
Conditions Governing Access