Aman Ullah Buzdar, MD, Oral History Interview, February 16, 2017
Download Full Interview Transcript (419 KB)
Major Topics Covered:
- Research: adjuvant treatments for breast cancer
- Department of Breast Medical Oncology
- MD Anderson research culture, evolution of
- Office of Clinical Research: IRBs and regulatory oversight
- Clinical Effectiveness Committee: MD Anderson algorithms of care
- Electronic Medical Records
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Buzdar, Aman U. MD and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Aman Ullah Buzdar, MD, Oral History Interview, February 16, 2017" (2017). Interview Sessions. 94.
Conditions Governing Access