Lorenzo Cohen, PhD, Oral History Interview, August 24, 2016
Download Full Interview Transcript (473 KB)
Major Topics Covered:
- History of integrative medicine at MD Anderson; the Place of Wellness; Integrative Medicine Program; acceptance by MD Anderson clinical faculty
- Innovative research: yoga, stress management, meditation, hypnosis, alternative medicines
- Partnerships with other institutions and programs
- Comprehensive quality of life study
- New book on quality of life practices
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Cohen, Lorenzo PhD and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Lorenzo Cohen, PhD, Oral History Interview, August 24, 2016" (2016). Interview Sessions. 97.
Conditions Governing Access