Lovell A. Jones, PhD, Oral History Interview, January 15, 2014
Major Topics Covered:
- Personal and educational background; Evolution of awareness of minority issues and health disparity
- Evolution of research on the natural/synthetic estrogens and gynecologic cancers
- Development of combination therapies for ovarian cancer
- Overview of health inequity (health disparity) and minority health needs in the context of American culture, Texas, Houston, and MD Anderson
- Diversity at MD Anderson; climate for minorities; attitudes of leadership
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Jones, Lovell A. PhD and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Lovell A. Jones, PhD, Oral History Interview, January 15, 2014" (2014). Interview Sessions. 98.
Conditions Governing Access