Download Full Text (27.1 MB)
- Advances in Imaging Lead to More Targeted Radiation Treatments
- Imaging Techniques Follow the Movements of Tumors During and Between Radiation Treatments
- Evolution of Conformal Radiation Therapy Continues: IMRT Called 'the Next Level of Conformality'
- DiaLog: The Caregiver: An Unsung Hero, by Raymond Sawaya, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Neurosurgery
- Support Groups, Classes Teach Caregivers How to Care for Patients and Themselves
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Cox, James D. (James Daniel), 1938-; Yang, David J.; Forster, Ken; Starkschall, George; Mohan, Radhe; Kitamura, Kei; Baynham-Fletcher, Laura; Kettler, Phyddy; Potts, Alice, Sister; Sawaya, Raymond; Burke, Thomas W.; Jhingran, Anuja; Ramondetta, Lois M.; Radiation Oncology; Radiotherapy; Tomography, X-Ray Computed; Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Positron-Emission Tomography; Isotope Labeling; Diagnostic Imaging; Tomography, Emission-Computed, Single-Photon; Radionuclide Imaging; Molecular Imaging; Technetium; Rhenium; Radioisotopes; Angiogenesis Inhibitors; Cyclooxygenase 2 Inhibitors; Endostatins; Cetuximab; Radiation-Sensitizing Agents; Radiotherapy, Conformal; Antineoplastic Agents; gemcitabine; Neoplasms; Ultrasonography; Particle Accelerators; Respiratory-Gated Imaging Techniques; Caregivers; Self-Help Groups; Integrative Medicine; Depression; Loneliness; Carcinoma; Endometrial Neoplasms; Mixed Tumor, Malignant; Uterine Cervical Neoplasms; Neoplasm Staging; Hysterectomy; Salpingo-oophorectomy; Myometrium; Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators; Index.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Chalaire, Dawn; Stuyck, Karen; and Sawaya, Raymond MD, "OncoLog, Volume 47, Number 12, December 2002" (2002). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 101.
Conditions Governing Access