Download Full Text (19.2 MB)
- Diagnosis Based on Nonsurgical Biopsy: A Cooperative Effort
- Benign Care: Young Patients with a Variety of Noncancerous Conditions Find Treatment at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Cognitive Interventions Are Crucial for Many Patients with Neurofibromatosis
- FNA Clinic Streamlines Biopsy Diagnosis of Palpable Lesions
- "Is This Going to Hurt?", by Frank A. Morello Jr., MD, Assistant Professor, Section of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- House Call: Answers to Common Questions about the Use of Radioisotopes for Diagnosis
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Hicks, Marshall E.; Krishnamurthy, Savitri; Morice, Rodolfo C.; Dempsey, Peter J.; Herzog, Cynthia; Diaz, Eduardo, Jr.; Yasko, Alan; Duvic, Madeleine; Moore, Bartlett; Slopis, John; Leeds, Norman; Jackson, Edward; Mahankali, Srikanth; Powell, Cynthia; Yung, W. K. Alfred; Morello, Frank A., Jr.; Biopsy, Fine-Needle; Biopsy, Large-Core Needle; Biopsy; Breast; Lymphoma; Diagnosis, Differential; Bronchoscopy; Neoplasm Staging; Bronchoscopes; Bronchoalveolar Lavage; Optic Nerve Glioma; Hemangioma; Thyroid Neoplasms; Giant Cell Tumors; Curettage; Embolization, Therapeutic; Interferons; Prednisone; Neurofibromatoses; Alopecia Areata; Psoriasis; Immune System -- abnormalities; Autoimmune Diseases; Graft vs Host Disease; Cognition Disorders; Sarcoma; Learning Disabilities; Radioisotopes; Anxiety; Uncertainty.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Crapanzano, Mariann; Wright, Kerry L.; and Morello Jr., Frank A. MD, "OncoLog, Volume 47, Number 11, November 2002" (2002). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 102.
Conditions Governing Access