Download Full Text (30.0 MB)
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy an Option for Women with a History of Breast Cancer?
- Breast Cancer Survivor Devotes Life to Helping Those at High Risk for Hereditary Cancers
- "I Have Something to Tell You." Counselors Support Family Communication about Genetic Susceptibility to Cancer
- DiaLog: Bigger than a Blood Test: Ethical Cautions about Genetic Testing, by Martin L. Smith, STD, and Anne J. Flamm, JD
- House Call: Just a Phase: Understanding Clinical Trials
- Discovery Sheds Light on How Breast Cancer Cells Progress to More Aggressive Forms
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Klein, Mary Jean; Sellin, Rena; Beck, Martha; Michelson, Sara; Strong, Louise C., 1944-; Peterson, Susan; Kumar, Rakesh (Professor of Biotechnology); Sahin, Aysegul A.; Hortobagyi, Gabriel N.; Wang, Rui-An; Vadlamudi, Ratna K.; Smith, Martin L.; Flamm, Anne L.; Bevers, Michael W.; Bodurka, Diane C.; Ramirez, Pedro T.; Hormone Replacement Therapy; Estrogen Replacement Therapy; Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal; Osteoporosis; Hot Flashes; Sweating; Genetic Testing; Genetic Predisposition to Disease; Genetic Counseling; Cancer Survivors; Genes, BRCA2; Antigens, Neoplasm; Receptors, Estrogen; Clinical Trials as Topic; Patient Participation; Bioethics; Ethics, Medical; Genital Neoplasms, Female; Papanicolaou Test; Biopsy; Cervix Uteri; Gestational Trophoblastic Disease; Endometrial Neoplasms; Ultrasonography; CA-125 Antigen; Ovarian Neoplasms; Ascites; Laparotomy; Colonic Neoplasms.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Wright, Kerry L.; Chalaire, Dawn; Hede, Karyn; Smith, Martin L. STD; and Flamm, Anne J. JD, "OncoLog, Volume 47, Number 09, September 2002" (2002). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 104.
Conditions Governing Access