Download Full Text (18.7 MB)
- New Agents and Strategies Help Oncologists Balance Benefits and Risks of Chemotherapy
- House Call: Exercise Improves Quality of Life for Patients with Cancer
- Intravenous Administration of Busulfan Reveals a Therapeutic Window
- Studies Look for Better Ways to Treat Infections in Patients with Cancer
- DiaLog: Why Refer Patients to a Major Cancer Center?, by Martin N. Raber, MD, Professor of Medicine
- Prevention, Early Diagnosis, and Effective Therapies Are Keys to Controlling Infections in Patients with Cancer
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Hwang, Jessica; Michaud, Laura L.; Andersson, Borje; Chow, Diana; Benjamin, Robert, 1943-; Vadhan-Raj, Saroj; Raad, Issam I.; Bodey, Gerald P.; Rolston, Kenneth V. I.; Kontoyiannis, Dimitrios; Raber, Martin N.; Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols -- adverse effects; Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols -- toxicity; Infusions, Intra-Arterial; Antineoplastic Agents -- adverse events; Antineoplastic Agents -- toxicity; Cytoprotection; Administration, Intravenous; Mortality; Chemotherapy, Adjuvant; Busulfan; Doxorubicin; Ifosfamide; Cyclophosphamide; Liposomes; Daunorubicin; Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor; Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor; Polyethylene Glycols; Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation; Leukemia, Myelogenous, Chronic, BCR-ABL Positive; Survival Rate; Myeloablative Agonists; Immunosuppression Therapy; Pharmacokinetics; Graft vs Host Disease; Imatinib Mesylate; ABVD protocol; MOPP protocol; Anemia; Chemotherapy-Induced Febrile Neutropenia; Neutrophils; Platelet Transfusion; Thrombocytopenia; Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic; Double-Blind Method; Exercise; Patients; Infections; Catheters; Catheter-Related Infections; Drug Resistance, Microbial; Mycoses; Echinocandins; Triazoles; Hygiene; Hand Hygiene; Fever; Infection Control; Referral and Consultation; Cancer Care Facilities.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Norwood, Don; Hosemann, Sunni; and Raber, Martin N. MD, "OncoLog, Volume 47, Number 07-08, July-August 2002" (2002). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 105.
Conditions Governing Access