Download Full Text (19.8 MB)
- Drug Development Program Paves the Way for FDA Approval of New Agents
- Pediatric New Agents Working Group Advances the Study of Novel Treatments in Young Patients
- DiaLog: Patients and Physicians: Partners in Health Care, by Shellie M. Scott, BS, Physician Assistant, Department of Urology
- House Call: Taking a More Active Role in Your Own Health Care
- As Population of Cancer Survivors Grows, Studies of Long-Term Health Effects Become More Critical, Researchers Say
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
O'Suilleabhain, Kate; Chalaire, Dawn; and Scott, Shellie M. BS, "OncoLog, Volume 47, Number 06, June 2002" (2002). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 106.
Conditions Governing Access