Download Full Text (19.7 MB)
- Drug Development Program Paves the Way for FDA Approval of New Agents
- Pediatric New Agents Working Group Advances the Study of Novel Treatments in Young Patients
- DiaLog: Patients and Physicians: Partners in Health Care, by Shellie M. Scott, BS, Physician Assistant, Department of Urology
- House Call: Taking a More Active Role in Your Own Health Care
- As Population of Cancer Survivors Grows, Studies of Long-Term Health Effects Become More Critical, Researchers Say
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Lopez-Berestein, Gabriel; Cheema, Sangeeta; Newman, Robert A., Ph.D.; Madden, Timothy L.; Hassenbusch, Samuel; Johansen, Mary; Andreeff, Michael, 1943-; Sporn, Michael B.; Kuttesch, John; Herzog, Cynthia; Worth, Laura; Sellin, Rena; Schultz, Pam; Beck, Martha; Cohen, Marlene Zich; Scott, Shellie M.; Eifel, Patricia; Levenback, Charles; Ramirez, Pedro T.; Drug Development; Drug Approval; Drug Evaluation; Drug Evaluation, Preclinical; Clinical Trials as Topic; Drug Design; liposomal amphotericin B; Amphotericin B; Nerium; Midazolam; bardoxolone; bardoxolone methyl; Oleanolic Acid -- analogs & derivatives; Cancer Survivors; Physician-Patient Relations; Communication; Child; Uterine Cervical Neoplasms; Papanicolaou Test; Gynecological Examination; Uterine Cervical Dysplasia; Human Papillomavirus Viruses; Carcinoma, Squamous Cell; Adenocarcinoma; Radiotherapy; Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Antineoplastic Agents; Biopsy; Neoadjuvant Therapy.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
O'Suilleabhain, Kate; Chalaire, Dawn; and Scott, Shellie M. BS, "OncoLog, Volume 47, Number 06, June 2002" (2002). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 106.
Conditions Governing Access