Download Full Text (19.5 MB)
- Tobacco Research and Treatment Progra Studies Include Ways to Prevent and Treat Nicotine Dependence in Special Populations
- Emergency Center Provides Specialized Care for M. D. Anderson Patients Experiencing Oncologic Emergencies
- DiaLog: M. D. Anderson's Emergency Center, by Carmelita Escalante, MD, Associate Professor and Ad Interim Chair, Department of General Internal Medicine, Ambulatory Treatment, and Emergency Care
- House Call: Depression and Cancer
- Smoking Cessation Studies Blend Computer Technology with Behavioral Therapy
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Wright, Kerry L.; Sutton, Ann; and Escalante, Carmelita MD, "OncoLog, Volume 47, Number 05, May 2002" (2002). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 107.
Conditions Governing Access