Download Full Text (24.3 MB)
- Largest-Ever Cancer Prevention Study to Examine the Effects of Selenium and Vitamin E on Prostate Cancer Occurrence
- Protocols: Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials
- House Call: Understanding Metastasis
- DiaLog: The Prostate--Specific Antigen Test: Reliability and Recommended Use, by Richard J. Babaian, MD, Professor, Department of Urology
- Trouble Spots: Early Detection Is Key to the Successful Treatment of Melanoma
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Corrigan, Gwen; Reed, Patti; Cook, Elise; Babaian, Richard J.; Duvic, Madeleine; Bruera, Eduardo; Selenium; Vitamin E; Prostatic Neoplasms; Urinary Incontinence; Erectile Dysfunction; Prostate-Specific Antigen; Digital Rectal Examination; Clinical Trials as Topic; Melanoma; Nevus; Early Detection of Cancer; Dermoscopy; Biopsy; Genes, p16; Sunburn; Carcinoma, Squamous Cell; Carcinoma, Basal Cell; Chemoprevention; Celecoxib; Fluorouracil; Neoplasm Metastasis; Cancer Pain; Pain Management; Patient Education as Topic; Psychosocial Support Systems.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Williams, Vickie J.; Worley, Michael; Heinze, Noelle; and Babaian, Richard J. MD, "OncoLog, Volume 47, Number 03, March 2002" (2002). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 109.
Conditions Governing Access