Download Full Text (15.5 MB)
- On the Move: Efforts Under Way to Improve Outcomes for Patients with Renal Cancer
- Protocols: Studies Examine Treatments for Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Art Therapy Helps Children Affected by Cancer Express Their Emotions
- Children's Art Project Has Been Improving the Lives of Children with Cancer for 30 Years
- DiaLog: When a Parent Is Sick: Talking to Children about Cancer, by Martha A. Askins, PhD, Division of Pediatrics, and Martha Aschenbrenner, Director, Child Life Services
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Stuyck, Karen; Chalaire, Dawn; Askins, Martha A. PhD; and Aschenbrenner, Martha, "OncoLog Volume 48, Number 12, December 2003" (2003). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 112.
Conditions Governing Access