Download Full Text (7.3 MB)
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy: Detection of Micrometastases Leads to More Precise Staging of Breast and Melanoma Tumors
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy Shows Promise in Eye and Colon Cancers
- New Research Promotes a More Dynamic View of Adult Stem Cell Differentiation: Hematopoietic Stem Cells May One Day Be Used to Repair Tissue Damage Caused by Radiation Therapy or Chemotherapy
- House Call: Understanding the Buzz over Stem Cells
- DiaLog: Directed Parathyroid Surgery, by Jeffrey E. Lee, MD, Professor, Department of Surgical Oncology
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Matias, Katie Prout; Galloway, David; and Lee, Jeffrey E. MD, "OncoLog Volume 48, Number 09, September 2003" (2003). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 120.
Conditions Governing Access