Download Full Text (1.5 MB)
- Largest-Ever NCI Trial to Study Lung Cancer Screening
- “What Choices Do I Have?” Breast Reconstruction Book and CD-ROM Help Patients Make Complicated Decisions
- House Call: Coping with the Adverse Effects of Cancer Treatment
- New Proton Therapy Center to Deliver Radiation with Precision, Few Side Effects
- DiaLog: Treating Breast Cancer with Hormone Therapy: Past, Present, and Future, by Daniel J. Booser, MD, FRCPC, Associate Professor, Department of Breast Medical Oncology
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Chalaire, Dawn; Hosemann, Sunni; O'Suilleabhain, Kate; Wright, Kerry L.; and Booser, Daniel J. MD, "OncoLog Volume 48, Number 06, June 2003" (2003). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 122.
Conditions Governing Access