Download Full Text (2.4 MB)
- Experts Recommend Treating Cancer Pain in the Context of Other Symptoms
- Protocols: Studies Examine Treatment for Cancer-Related Pain
- Participation of Elderly Patients in Clinical Trials: Looking Beyond Age
- House Call: From Cancer Research to Clinical Practice
- DiaLog: The Next 20 Years: The Changing Face of Cancer Treatment, by Emil J. Freireich, MD, Director, Adult Leukemia Research Program
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Galloway, David; Chalaire, Dawn; and Freireich, Emil J. MD, "OncoLog Volume 49, Number 05, May 2004" (2004). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 127.
Conditions Governing Access