Download Full Text (2.7 MB)
- Treating Head and Neck Cancer Requires Extraordinary Coordination Among Disciplines
- Researchers Seek to Understand the Mysteries of Uterine Cancer and to Find Better Treatments
- Mammography vs. Magnetic Resonance Imaging: A Breast Cancer Prevention Specialist and a Radiologist Weigh in on the Recent Debate
- House Call: The Role of Alcohol and Tobacco in Head and Neck Cancer
- DiaLog: Sexuality after Gynecologic Cancer, by Karen Basen-Engquist, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Behavioral Health
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Chalaire, Dawn; Hosemann, Sunni; Galloway, David; and Basen-Engquist, Karen PhD, MPH, "OncoLog Volume 49, Number 10, October 2004" (2004). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 137.
Conditions Governing Access