Download Full Text (4.6 MB)
- Cancer Chemoprevention: A Prescription for Health?
- Clinic Targets Oral Cancer at Early Stages
- Customized Cancer Care for Kids
- Hotline Consultation Available for Suspected Cancer Cases
- House Call: Cancer Stages: Understanding the Basics
- DiaLog: Rethinking the Standard of Care, by Michael Fisch, MD, MPH
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Hong, Waun Ki; Lippman, Scott M.; Levin, Bernard, 1942-; Bresalier, R.S. (Robert S.); Bevers, Therese; Gillenwater, Ann; Papadimitrakopoulou, Vassiliki; Martin, Jack; Kleinerman, Eugenie; Anderson, Peter; Herzog, Cynthia; Hunte, Renee; Walker, Bill; Chemoprevention; Anticarcinogenic Agents; Celecoxib; Cyclooxygenase 2 Inhibitors; Celecoxib; Tamoxifen; Anastrozole; Curcumin; Calcium; Vitamin D; Erlotinib Hydrochloride; Aspirin; Mouth Neoplasms; Primary Prevention; Secondary Prevention; Neoplasms; Child; Wilms Tumor; Sarcoma, Ewing; Proton Therapy; Neoplasm Staging; Standard of Care.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Witter, Diane; Williams, Vickie J.; and Fisch, Michael MD, MPH, "OncoLog, Volume 52, Number 10, October 2007" (2007). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 165.
Conditions Governing Access