Download Full Text (3.9 MB)
- Genetic findings prompt cancer survivor to elect surgery
- Protocols: Radiotherapy Protocols Offer Treatment for Range of Sites and Types of Cancer
- Radiation oncology: targeting effective treatment
- House Call: Cancer: Is it in the Genes or in the Stars?
- DiaLog: Genetic Tests Demand New Answers by Rebecca D. Pentz, PhD, Clinical Ethicist
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Allen, Beth W.; Rufffin, Alison; and Pentz, Rebecca D. Ph.D., "OncoLog Volume 43, Number 02, February 1998" (1998). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 59.
Conditions Governing Access