Download Full Text (14.7 MB)
- Promising radio frequency treatment: new option for patients with unresectable liver tumors
- Nurse practitioners go beyond traditional nursing boundaries
- International patient center offers help, haven to patients far from home
- House Call: Old Friends, New Context: When Someone Close Has Cancer
- Protocols: Trials Open to Patients with Biliary Tract Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- DiaLog: Searching for Opportunity? First Look for Disaster by Linda White Hilton, RN, MSN, FAAN, Director, Clinical Cancer Prevention Programs
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Patterson, Sunita; Norwood, Don; Ruffin, Alison; and Hilton, Linda White RN, BSN, FAAN, "OncoLog, Volume 43, Number 03, March 1998" (1998). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 60.
Conditions Governing Access