Download Full Text (4.3 MB)
- New treatment strategies improve prognosis in patients with chronic leukemias
- Ultrasonography fosters targeted intraprostatic therapy
- Protocols: Trials for Chronic Leukemia Feature Chemotherapy and “Mini” Transplants
- House Call: Answering the Who, What, When, Why, and How of Cancer
- DiaLog: Leukemia’s Lessons in Malignant Transformation, by Hagop Kantarjian, MD, Professor of Medicine, Department of Leukemia
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Patterson, Sunita and Kantarjian, Hagop MD, "OncoLog Volume 43, Number 06, June 1998" (1998). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 63.
Conditions Governing Access