Download Full Text (11.3 MB)
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma therapy innovations improve patient response
- Tamoxifen helps women escape breast cancer's shadow
- Careful inspection, early detection important in controlling oral cancer
- Protocols: Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Protocols Feature Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, and Monoclonal Antibodies
- House Call: Americans’ Appetite for Alternative Medicine: Is It a Safe Diet?
- DiaLog: Comprehensive in More Ways than One, by Stephen P. Tomosovic, PhD, Associate Vice President for Educational Programs
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Norwood, Don; Bababian, David; Allen, Beth W.; Ruffin, Allison; and Tomosovic, Stephen P. PhD, "OncoLog Volume 43, Number 08, August 1998" (1998). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 65.
Conditions Governing Access