Download Full Text (13.3 MB)
- Epidemiologists find association between gene variants and smoking
- Health care of cancer survivors addressed in new program
- New antitobacco initiatives include clinic and computers
- Protocols: Studies in Cancer Prevention and Health Care After Cancer Therapy Focus on Specific Needs
- House Call: Kicking the Tobacco Habit: The Five Commandments
- DiaLog: Surgical Techniques Offer Hope for Those with Lung Cancer, by Garrett L. Walsh, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Hosemann, Sunni; Ruffin, Alison; Deming, Stephanie; and Walsh, Garrett L. MD, "OncoLog Volume 43, Number 09, September 1998" (1998). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 66.
Conditions Governing Access