Download Full Text (6.7 MB)
- Collaboration Between Scientists, Clinicians Moves Apoptosis Studies Forward
- Answering the Who, What, and How of Medical Physics
- USHERING IN NEW TECHNOLOGIES: Medical Physicists Focus on IMRT, Ultrasound-Guided Brachytherapy
- DiaLog: Building Better Patient Care on the Foundation of Scientific Research, by John Mendelsohn, MD, President, Professor of Clinical Investigation
- House Call: Make Cancer Prevention Part of Your New Year's Resolutions
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Goode, Margaret E.; Chalaire, Dawn; and Mendelsohn, John MD, "OncoLog Volume 44, Number 12, December 1999" (1999). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 69.
Conditions Governing Access