Download Full Text (18.1 MB)
- Overcoming Side Effects: Department of Internal Medicine Specialties Finds Ways to Continue Critical Treatments
- Partners in Knowledge, News in Cancer: P.I.K.N.I.C. Program Brings Physicians, Patients Together
- House Call: CIS: Answering the Call for Help
- Advances in Control of Nausea, Vomiting Aim to Reduce 'Misery Quotient'
- DiaLog: Finding Meaning in Stories of Pain and Suffering, by Rhonda L. Moore, PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Epidemiology
- Protocols: Side Effects of Cancer and Cancer Treatments Are the Subject of Clinical Investigations
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Notzon, Beth; Chalaire, Dawn; and Moore, Rhonda L. PhD, "OncoLog Volume 44, Number 11, November 1999" (1999). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 70.
Conditions Governing Access