Download Full Text (8.9 MB)
- Cautious Approach to Soft Tissue Sarcoma Yields More Favorable Outcomes
- What's to Eat? Encouraging children to eat well for a healthier future
- Orthopaedic Surgeons Save Limbs, Restore Function for Patients with Bone Tumors
- DiaLog: High-Dose Chemotherapy Deserves More Study, by Aman Buzdar, MD, Professor, Department of Breast Medical Oncology
- House Call: Breast Cancer: Understanding the Risks
- Protocols: Sarcoma/Osteosarcoma Clinical Trials
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Chalaire, Dawn; Rufffin, Alison; Williams, Vickie J.; and Buzdar, Aman MD, "OncoLog Volume 44, Number 09, September 1999" (1999). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 72.
Conditions Governing Access