Download Full Text (8.5 MB)
- After Diagnosis, Another Hurdle: Cancer Screening for the Cancer Patient
- House Call: Reduce Cancer Risk With Regular Cancer Screening
- M. D. Anderson Participates in Multinational Breast Cancer Prevention Trial of Tamoxifen and Raloxifene
- Nerve Grafting Attempts to Restore Erectile Function After Prostatectomy
- M. D. Anderson Researchers Study Children's School Lunch Habits and Choices
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Thompson, Mervianna; Bevers, Therese; Foxhall, Lewis E.; Levin, Bernard, 1942-; Cullen, Karen; Gritz, Ellen R.; Wood, Christopher G.; Kim, Edward D.; Kroll, Stephen S.; Babaian, Richard; Chang, David; Early Detection of Cancer; Patient Education as Topic; Genetic Carrier Screening; Genetic Testing; Neoplasms -- prevention & control; Lunch; Schools; Feeding Behavior; Breast Neoplasms; Tamoxifen; Raloxifene Hydrochloride; Mammography; Breast Self-Examination; Papanicolaou Test; Prostate-Specific Antigen; Digital Rectal Examination; Colonoscopy; Sigmoidoscopy; Barium Enema; Skin Neoplasms; Prostatic Neoplasms; Erectile Dysfunction; Prostatectomy; Sildenafil Citrate; trimix; Publications; Alprostadil; Survival Rate.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Richard, Jude; Courtney, Michael; Rufffin, Alison; and Chalaire, Dawn, "OncoLog, Volume 44, Number 06, June 1999" (1999). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 74.
Conditions Governing Access