Download Full Text (7.1 MB)
- Innovative PET Camera Readied for Tumor Detection Trials
- House Call: How to Talk With Your Doctor
- Community Physicians: Important Partners With M. D. Anderson
- DiaLog: Liaison Program Strives to Enhance Access, by Lewis Foxhall, MD, Associate Vice President for Health Policy
- Fatigue: The Multidimensional Side Effect
- High Resolution, High Sensitivity, and Variable Field of View Set MDACAM Apart
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Wong, Wai-Hoi; Nutt, Ronald; Escalante, Carmen P.; Grover, Tejpal; Johnson, Beth; Cleeland, Charles S.; Thorpe, Deborah; Foxhall, Lewis E. Babaian, Richard; Weatherly, Belinda; Brandt, Allan; Mandl, Kenneth; Kohavle, Isaac S.; Painter, Joseph T., 1928-; Ainsworth, Joseph; Positron-Emission Tomography; Radionuclide Imaging; Breast Neoplasms; Mammography; Fluorodeoxyglucose F18; Biopsy; Fatigue; Drug-Related Side Effects and Adverse Reactions; Referral and Consultation; Physician-Patient Relations; Education, Medical, Continuing.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Deming, Stephanie; Foxhall, Lewis M.D.; Hosemann, Sunni; and Allen, Beth W., "OncoLog, Volume 44, Number 01, January 1999" (1999). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 79.
Conditions Governing Access