Download Full Text (9.0 MB)
- Multidisciplinary Care Improves Treatment, Enhances Quality of Life for Patients with Colorectal Cancer
- DiaLog: Treating Cancer with a Team Approach, by David L. Callender, MD, Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
- Cervical Cancer Prevention: Could Spectroscopy Steal the Spot"light"?
- Virtual Colonoscopy a Potential Screening Reality
- Protocols: Clinical Trials for Colorectal Cancer
- Compass: Clinical Practice Guidelines
- House Call: Sharing Personal Stories: Books Written by People with Cancer
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Crapanzano, Mariann; Wright, Kerry L.; and Callender, David L. MD, "OncoLog Volume 45, Number 09, September 2000" (2000). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 80.
Conditions Governing Access